The CSI Voyager Fleet is accepted worldwide by more than 7,000 aviation service providers in over 190 countries. With the CSI Voyager Fleet Aviation Card, whatever you fly, wherever you go, it is the only card you need.
- Comprehensive network of fuel suppliers and handling companies allow CSI Voyager Fleet Cardholders to fly anywhere in the world
- CSI Voyager Fleet Advantage – Accepted in some international locations where bank cards and other credit cards are not accepted.
- More than 80 select fuel suppliers offer discounts of as much as 50% when the CSI Voyager Fleet Aviation Card is used internationally for contract fuel.
- Discounted fuel is also available through resellers in the United States.
- CSI Voyager Fleet Advantage – With bank cards and other credit cards, customers pay full retail.
Account and Card-Level Controls
- Transaction limits
- Dollars spent in billing cycle
- Expenditure monitoring
- Hard/Soft declines
- Tail Number capture
- CSI Voyager Fleet Advantage – closed network = zero fraud
Easy Account Maintenance/Online Account Management
- Internet-based billing
- Card management
- International contract fuel pricing
- Merchant directory
- Historical billing in PDF or CSV files
- CSI Voyager Fleet Advantage – Web-based access provides real-time information
Dedication to Customer Service
- Direct line to customer service specialists and sales team
- 24 / 7 call center with foreign language support, including English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Russian, Flemish and Turkish.
- CSI Voyager Fleet Advantage – No automated phone system means you speak with a real person who has the knowledge you need
More Than Just a Fuel Card . . .
The CSI Voyager Fleet Aviation Card can be used for any aircraft related expense around the world including, but not limited to:
- Aircraft Cleaning
- Airport Fees
- Fuel Aliitive
- Ground Power
- Ground Transportation
- Hangar Rental
- Hotel Reservations
- Into Plane & Flowage Fees
- Landing Fees
- Lav Service
- Ramp & Parking Fees