As a leader in the fleet fueling industry, CSI Voyager Fleet continually explores ways to provide our clients’ businesses the most advanced program solutions available.
Benefits and Features
The CSI Voyager Fleet fuel card offers flexible and unique features that make it a powerful fleet fuel and maintenance purchasing tool that can be customized fleets of any size.
- Assign cards to vehicles, drivers or any combination
- PIN & odometer prompting
- Fuel only card or fuel & maintenance option
- Flexible billing and payment options
- Flexible card controls and reporting options
- Ability to limit transactions per day and/or month (time of day coming soon)
- Exception monitoring & reporting
- Online account access for reporting and account maintenance
- Customer service available 24/7
- Options for tax exempt qualified organizations
- Convenience – National acceptance at major & regional brands in all 50 states
- Custom expiration dates at card level
Online Customer Access: Login Here!
The CSI Voyager Fleet is the superior card for managing your fleet purchasing needs. Our cards are customizable and you determine the level of desired reporting and controlled spending limits on a card-by-card basis.
- Exceptions automatically e-mailed to key contacts
- Exception reporting to include:
- Time of day variances
- Excess fuel tank capacity
- Exceptions may be reported utilizing standard reports and reporting tools
- Purchase decline notifications
- Ability to track the mile per gallon variances, pattern discrepancies, product variances, excess fuel purchases and various transactions made to the account.
- You have the ability to define your own exceptions.
Authorization Prompts Available at Point of Sale
- ID/trip number and odometer
- Vehicle/unit number and odometer
- Driver number / employee number and odometer
- No prompts
Reporting options include:
- Vehicle report
- Driver report
- Miles per gallon report
- Multitude of exception reporting options
- Tax exemption report
- Invoice report
- Transaction detail report
Flexible Billing and Payment Options
- Reports can be sent to one or more business unit levels within the company
- Payments received from one or more levels within the company do not have to be the business unit that received the reports
- Reports and payments can be sent by EDI transmission.
- Payments sent can be a combination of EDI transmission and checks
- ACH payments can be accepted as well
Fleet administrators, key managers and financial officers are in total program control through our online web based tools which provided direct access to manage fuel credit cards, make adjustments to spending parameters or pull fleet and invoice reports. Our program provides both hard and soft card parameters which provide flexible fuel card controls and the ability to offer hard limits/controls where deemed appropriate.
Now, with national acceptance at nearly all fueling locations, your company will never have acceptance issues as incurred by other gas credit card programs. The CSI Voyager Fleet gives you control – manage the driver or the vehicle, track spending patterns, limit/restrict fuel card purchases and much more!